Sep 26, 2019
About The Episode
Photography has changed drastically over the past 5 to 10 years;
with smartphones and affordable digital SLR cameras, more people
are shooting their own images like never before. Learning how
to take great images helps tell our stories. In this episode,
my guest will talk about the importance of photography, why
educating yourself and photography workshops are important, the
various classes that are offered, and new trends in photography
What to Listen For
- The Importance of Photography Training.
- Why Study Photography and the Importance of Photography
- CPC's Typical Students - Discussion on who is taking
Discussion on CPC. Course types, new courses, future courses,
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
As mentioned on the show check out an image I took with
professional sports photographer and Capital Photography Center
trainer Mitchel Layton at Washington, DC's Verizon
Check In with Marie
How to Enter
Choose any one of these locations:
On the Capital Photography Centers blog. Click Here
On Daniel Douglas Photography blog. Click
Directly on the contest page. Click
The Photographers Notebook Podcast website. Click Here
The Photographers Notebook Giveaway Contest
We are truly committed to inspiring as many people as possible
to become better photographers regardless of experience. To help
with that, Capital Photography Center is giving away a $100 gift
certificate to one listener.
- No purchase necessary.
- This contest is open to residents ages 18 and older and
living in the United States.
- Entries can be submitted by selecting any method listed
- Name and email address shall be included in the email
- The winner will be notified via email and allowed 7 days to
- Entry is eligible if the submitter has not won a previous
giveaway within 180 days prior to that giveaway drawing.
- Each giveaway opens on the date of the podcast.
- Each giveaway closes 20 days from opening unless described
otherwise in the podcast.
- Each giveaway has a set number to be given away and will be
listed in the corresponding podcast interview.
- All prizes described will be awarded unless the number of valid
and eligible entries submitted is less than the number of
- All prizes are valued at $100 unless notated otherwise in the
- The odds of winning will be based on the number of prizes
divided by the number of valid & eligible entries.
- The winning entry will be drawn at random from all valid and
- A list of winners' names will be included in our newsletters,
posted on our social media site(s).
- The contest is void where prohibited by